Tuesday, November 05, 2013

♡ Thor: The Dark World - 31th October, Thursday ♡

ෆ just can't take proper pictures
crop myself away as i just close my eyes & refuse to take any more pictures
It was a school day & i'm so glad there's a direct bus from school to Kranji as i detest taking MRT.
My ticket was only 9RM(student price) whereas ෆ 's one is 14RM. We encountered the coldest cinema & jackets doesn't help at all.
penang laksa smells & tastes nice too
shilin's floss egg crepe
i grow it myself
treatment @ Newz Salon, KSL L2-10
Sadly my curls are disappearing soon, i rather it's the zig-zag curls that go away first.
Dreams Nail Deco L2-107
120RM for gelish manicure & pedicure
kailan w/ dk what toppings which is very nice
so nice of ෆ for always accompanying me to pamper myself before my birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment