Sunday, August 26, 2012

♡ The Expendables 2 - 25th August, Saturday ♡


So ah pek of him wearing track pants to work. The first year that i knew him he dress up one leh!

It has been more than a week since we last met so we decided to meet after work at 8pm. We wanted to watch a movie but this stupid boy didn't bring his card holder out whereas my cards can't be used & i don't know why!

"movie ticket"

Making a trip to an AXS machine nearby my house which reminds me of doing the same thing on the stupid boy's 20th birthday. Why didn't i call the bank to make my cards right at that time so i can save so much trouble. But it's all worth it when tell me that he's very touched (❁´◡`❁)

Indonesian BBQ Chicken
There's another awesome Indonesian stall at Wisma but sadly it closed down. Why our favorite, awesome food hunts always closed down. Such a pity (๑◕︵◕๑)


ෆ tell me that the main actor in Expendables 2 is Iron Man; Robert Downey, Jr.  just that they used technology to make some changes to his face. So i went to google as i'm very curious & have quite a bit of doubts & I had a good laugh after my findings. The main actor in Expendables 2 is actually Sylvester Stallone the guy who acted Rambo. Both of them actually do look alike but what ෆ said about the technology thing is absurd.

On a side note, this stupid boy say no to every of my suggestions for his upcoming birthday. No presents, no restaurants = to not a celebration already. Any fantastic food from tze char;煮炒 to recommend me as the fussy birthday boy wants to dine at there. So far i've found a few near the west area. Shall do my homework & hope for the best ⊙﹏⊙

Accidentally found an ala carte dinner buffet for tze char for less than 30 bucks per pax. But it's only available on Monday & Tuesday. Will definitely try it together with some friends so everyone can share & be able to try more varieties (-^〇^-)

No comments:

Post a Comment