Thursday, June 21, 2012

♡ Priscilla's 21st - 16th June, Saturday ♡

Early in the morning, got woken up by mom  (¬、¬) Telling me she bought ingredients & i'm supposed to cook for stupid brother. Boiled bitter gourd with frog & off we go to visit him. 
Mom dropped me off at Dhoby to wait for the stupid boy. Met him earlier as i wanted to shop around. No shops attracted me to walk in except Charles & Keith as i'm still looking for the pair of heels that i didn't buy & regretted not buying when i was in KL.
Meeting my friends at 5pm so we dined at Fruit Paradise.
Honey Grape Jelly & Purple Jelly
Ordered 1 tart set as their tea is very refreshing. Too bad they changed their tart set's tea.
Met the girls & decided to have dinner at Ajisen Ramen.

Scallop Ramen
I always order this on every visit. Didn't take any picture of birthday girl & the rest of the pictures are with someone else & not uploaded yet.
Wishes from us
3 years ago of us

Everyone changed a lot & my "partner" is not with us anymore.
Said our goodbyes & the bf fetched me home to take my passport & off we go malaysia. He wanted to go during the afternoon but U-turn back as there was a massive jam & i'm already at dhoby waiting for him. But during the night time the jam was even longer than the afternoon one (⊙_◎)


No comments:

Post a Comment