Tuesday, September 18, 2012

♡ Nakhon Kitchen - 18th September, Tuesday ♡

School is a pain in the ass because of the terrible front line staff. I thought all those inconveniences they brought to me would be long gone but i am so very mistaken.
They gave us the wrong module books but i had already written down my name on it. They called it as vandalizing & i'm required to buy the books no matter what as they will just charged the amount to my account. If i don't pay i can't get my exam results. Ridiculous not?

The lady told me i have to write an appeal letter if i do not want to pay. Writing one will help? If not i will have to find my awesome law lecturer!
Way too much grievances & i'm very sure i have not seen the last of it. They will certainly make sure i miss the Jan intake for the degree & i have to waste another 4 months.
I WILL NOT REFER anyone to Kaplan ever! The lecturers are great. It's the terrible front line staff you have to encounter which will put your patience & tolerance to test.
Nakhon Kitchen
Pineapple Rice
Deborah's Thai Style Tang Hoon
Thai Style Boneless Chicken
i like what they stuff inside the chicken. makes it a little like my favorite ngong hiong
I'm so glad that i've such a great companion. Since Mdis times, we've such shitty group mates as friends & till now we have to face such revolting situations. Good luck to us!

2 comments:

  1. Wah kaplan srsly sucks to give u so much problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya luh! The front line staff damn lousy. Please do not refer any friends there!!

      Delete