Monday, September 24, 2012

♡ Lost & Found - 22nd September, Saturday ♡

asked him to make a sneaky thief expression followed by a sincerely sorry & guilty expression
My top was at his house for almost 2 months & he didn't notice at all just like how i didn't know it's missing. What a great pair we're together uh. When we're old & wearing dentures please do not steal mine cause i still want to eat all the delicious food ok!

Went to JB to rectify & wash 小黄. Car is yellow but the owner is yellow yellow, dirty fellow. Got the car for 2 weeks already then send for cleaning. Yucks!


 Was so bored while the mechanic took his time to do his magic so i took lots of pictures!

Ate dinner only at 8:30pm. Hungry die me! The curry laksa bee hoon was so so spicy that we both have sore throat after that. Glutton us!

2 bowls of curry laksa bee hoon & a plate of chicken isn't enough for that soon-to-be fatty. Still ordered a bowl of porridge!

The porridge is so nice that i had a few mouthfuls too. I've a bad feeling that ෆ is making me gain back some weight.

But i can't control myself from eating too much when the food is just so irresistibly delicious.

I want to eat at 汤师父!!!!




It's already 10:30pm when we came out from the customs, ෆ wanted to spend more time together so we tried to find some places to chill but ended up he decided to bring me to catch up with my Bestie! Bestie was at Mustafa with her staff so we went to find her but we didn't managed to do so as we're at the old Mustafa, Bestie was at the newer one. So we arranged to meet at Swee Choon once we're done with our own shopping.

My first time stepping into Mustafa & was awed. So much varieties of items in there. ෆ was hooked on the Ray Ban shades as it's such a steal. It's his insane wish to get 1 Ray Ban shades for his birthday yearly to add to his collection so when he reached old age he can admire.

Discouraged him from buying as he's not wearing contacts anymore. Why buy when you can't wear. Wait till he gets his lasik done then we'll consider.
Our table of food for 4 person. If only we didn't ate dinner at such a late timing i would have enjoyed eating such heavenly food. I asked ෆ to only order egg tarts & almond longan toufu jelly for me. But when i saw Bestie & her staff eating the chicken wings with such a satisfying expression i can't help but succumb to it. I'm glad i tried as it's so succulent! From now on i will always order the chicken wings!
 Almond toufu jelly w/ longan
Drove past a florist store, ෆ saw blue flowers so he alighted & bought a bouquet for me. But the flowers turned out to be dyed chrysanthemums. Chrysanthemums are for praying but he doesn't know that & said it's unique & in my favorite color will do.

But when Bestie's staff also told him that he became superstitious & asked me to give him 20¢ so i gave him what's left in my coin pouch, 15¢! From the day i got to know him, he told me he's not a superstitious person but when i get to know him over the years, i can confidently say that he is a very superstitious person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment