Friday, September 14, 2012

♡ Resident Evil: Retribution - 13th September, Thursday ♡


Class is supposed to be from 2 to 5pm but it ended at 4:30pm. Luckily i told to come & fetch me at 4:30. Woke up with a terrible headache, had flu on my way to school, reached school to realise my period is here. Can it get any worse?
paste which few on 小黄? all so cute especially the bottom left super fat yet cute pooh
My very first time sitting in 小黄 & it make me even more sick. Hope faster change the bar & it would be very comfy. Gotten 小黄 weeks ago, his friend sit until the seat is rotten already i also didn't get the chance until today.



The main dishes are nice but the side dishes are horrible. The person introducing us their menu like trying to make us spend more. Change to their set menu & hot plate need $12 when their food is so awful. Go to Astons would be much better.
Mushroom Soup
awful
Nuggets
Garlic Dory
Salmon

A very impromptu decision to watch any movie that's nice & available. Settled for Resident Evil which is very gruesome. When we were buying tickets, the lady serving us only requested for my IC. I don't have it with me as it's in my bag which is in the car.
ask her a very weird question "is the movie NC16 or M18" She replied that it's NC16 & ෆ literally just laugh out loudly. I was very embarrassed already & he make it even worse.
told me it's still reasonable if it's M18 but it's NC16 therefore i really look so damn young & since i can pass off looking 16, it looks like he's dating a xmm as if he's those horny bastards hunting xmm as preys.

Can't stand people that will jump when frightened which will give me a scare. The girl sitting beside me is easily frightened by the slightest sound effect. Imagine the number of times i had to be scared by her (¬_¬)
An innocent looking child with her mother walking along a cheerful looking street she also jumped at the sound effect of them walking  (¬▂¬)


Was searching for a proper calculator for my accounting test on Monday & surprisingly found a pooh one. A test that holds 20% for this module after only 6 lessons.


No comments:

Post a Comment