Monday, October 15, 2012

♡ We're Blue - 13th October, Saturday ♡

i've decided to grow out of bangs already but not quite used to it yet & there's lots of unkempt baby hair
this vain pot also want to take picture but with 小黄
this boy is going to be the death of me. so unglam wear track pants!!
only certain people from a particular country will do that & we saw quite a few of them & i continued ranting my displeasure whenever we saw them

because of these 4 defi gauges & other matters 小黄is cooped up for 5 hours
luckily there's an air-conditioned gaming room with PS3 & Imm nearby for dinner & shopping
Laksa w/ thin & thick bee hoon, beancurd w/ fish paste & ngong hiong, ba chor mee w/ ketchup for kids
Daiso after dinner as there's lots of interesting stuff in there. We DIY scented air freshener for 小黄. Dried Queen Rose petals that smells like bandung in laundry bags. Didn't take any pictures as we're in a rush to pack them while waiting for the bus back to the garage. Shall take it the next time we decided to switch to another scent.
i love my
bling bling jacket/blazer

Rise & Shine~
It's already a torture squeezing on a single bed yet the pig kept snoring. I was kept up the whole night & resorted to my phone to entertain myself till i finally felt sleepy enough to fall asleep. But awhile later the pig will snore.
is not a morning person, he's super duper blur in the morning. He walked into the lift when i already told him that they're going Up, ended up he got chuckled at & was so embarrassed. Probably not used to taking lifts to the basement for the carparks at HDBs.
I'll always have Special Order on my burger
now i feel like eating hotcakes
Slept so much still lazed in bed till we missed Long John Silver's breakfast timing. Have to settle for MacDonald but it doesn't seem to be tasty anymore. brought me to go praying again as he says my period is coming soon & i couldn't go to temple even if i wanted to.




No comments:

Post a Comment