Friday, October 05, 2012

♡ Steamboat - 4th October, Thursday ♡


Was probed for my NRIC again. I think they are getting stricter if not i think i'm very unlucky to get questioned twice in a row. The number of times i was asked is as regular as clockwork.
not very yummy
my chef for the day
the meat are marinated very well
after cooking it becomes so little
on a side note, i won't ever eat golden mushroom. shan't tell you the details as it would be very gross
told my bro about it & he said i'm so disgusting & it's too much info for him
Didn't seen any steamboat shop other than this. Tried and dislike it as the one from 2nd link is much much nicer. Don't like steamboat that set their prices by per plate as we can't order more varieties since we won't be able to finish it. I want to eat a little of everything, tofu, mushrooms, meat, vegetables, crabmeat etc.

But their bbq meat taste like ba gua! So my craving for steamboat is not really satisfied by this substandard store. Every time when we meet for lunch or dinner, our main point is to satisfy my cravings. I have many weird & random cravings, even much more than a pregnant lady. I still have durians & chicken wings from Swee Choon cravings to be filled up (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

So unfair, his seat is more suitable to use a neck rest than mine. I will feel so uncomfy using it. He can get so cozy that he can fall asleep!
许留山 outlets in Malaysia
Getting sick of going Jb at least once a week but sg is boring too. Shall hunt for 许留山 outlets. If only dad is not being so obstinate about me going KL we don't have to be so troubled.


No comments:

Post a Comment