Saturday, November 10, 2012

♡ Bestie's 21st - 12th August, Sunday ♡

12th August; Day 1
Such an overdue post as i'm always not fated (for 3 months!) to get my hands on Bestie's memory card for the photos. & I went to help Bestie to decorate her bungalow. Bestie & I blew the balloons while tie them to the ceiling.
pretty uh. balloons liven up the place
borrow Bestie's backdrop
w/ Baobei
why ෆ took down his
w/ secondary school girls
Bestie's family without the papa
Bestie's delicious cake
Bestie's awkward time starts


i look so touched as if i'm tearing
but i'm really not crying


is Besite searching for me? cause i didn't manage to take a photo w/ her & her cake

13th August; Day 2

Woke up as ෆ need to work & i've my test to take. Impromptu decision to stay over for another night if not Benny & her would be very lonely.
Chef
how could anyone get so lazy?!
Polaroids ~


No comments:

Post a Comment