Sunday, November 11, 2012

♡ My 21st - 8th November, Thursday ♡

6th November
brought me to paint my nails & trim my eyebrows to look pretty for my birthday. This time i chose plucking of my eyebrows & the pain was actually quite tolerable.

my 1st time removing gelish nails
happy to have my french pooh & blue glittery nails

the thai style chicken was just so good
8th November; Happy Birthday to Me
tell me that he told himself that he cannot make me angry or upset today but he's late anyway. Bought tickets for Ah Boys To Men before having lunch. It's been ages since we last dined at Xin Wang.
ෆ's signature order, my very nice omelette with floss, ෆ's jelly which i'm so sick of

Ah Boys To Men is a very good show, i like the sudden change of plot. So glad that there's part 2 coming up. Surprisingly the cinema was filled, especially at the first 5 rows on a weekday but there's 3 empty seats next to me when i'm at the 2nd last row.
 The Line Buffet @ Shangri-La Singapore
we're full of stripes
sparkling wine , dimsum & braised duck w/ mei cai , salmon, chicken drumstick, sushi
pincers & prawns , cereal prawn, egg prata, satay , salad
crayfish, crayfish & more crayfish , look at the size of the pincer's & crayfish's meat , laksa

look at the rows of desserts!
i was sitting with a plain view of it & i can't wait to gobble them up
our desserts
ice-cream, chocolate fondue
lemon sky & red berries tea
The snow crab's pincers is so succulent & sweet, crayfish was also great. The tea is just right without adding any sugar, hopefully we can manage to find it elsewhere as it's not for sale at their hotel. All of the desserts are so nice, we had a hard time trying all as all are really delicious. We will definitely go back again. You've to go on the day they have seafood buffet to eat the snow crab's pincers.
snippets @ Garden by the Bay for the Night
we're at the top of the world pose
vainpot ෆ took pictures of his feet (like what a girl would do) & even tell me it looks better with flash
ring of mushrooms
fooling around with crocodiles
I like walking around after a bloated dinner & it's great to visit places that open for the night as it's much cooling. Although you can't see much except for the lightnings but it's better than being under the scorching sunlight.
Enjoyable day out but it's still not the end of the food feast for my birthday. I think birthdays can last for the whole month as more lovelies are meeting me for lunch/dinner, they are so going to fatten me up.

Thank you my for the awesome day out but i would love it if you try not to make me pissed & upset everyday instead of only once a year or on special occasions you ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment