Friday, November 02, 2012

♡ Baby M - 31th October, Wednesday ♡


Maria Virgin Chicken; 玛莉亚处女鸡 w/ cold tofu
@ 335 Smith St, Chinatown Complex Market & Food Centre #02-176
this is only Round 1
I tried like almost 20 top & dresses that i have to use 2 fitting rooms. timed me & said i spent an hour selecting & trying the clothing. I bought 5 tops, a dress & 3 shades for about $168.
visit adorable Baby M @ Mount Alvernia Hospital
chatting w/ lll & listening to her birth story
sebas have a lot of hand actions while talking to his mum
got motherly look?!
but i think i look very frighten as i was really afraid that i may dropped this precious little cutie pie
Newborns are really very fragile, more delicate than glassware. This little cutie actually pooped while i was carrying him. They told me it's an auspicious sign but fortunately he never pooped on me. Can't wait for his 1st month, till then little baby M.

No comments:

Post a Comment