Wednesday, January 16, 2013

♡ Class 3 - 15th January, Tuesday ♡

12th January; 初一 eat vegetarian day
Was supposed to meet ෆ at 9am but i woke up only at 9am, hurried my way to Gombak to have the tastiest vegetarian meal i've ever had.

i don't really like to eat the fake charsiew but i love to eat the fried tau kee
Helped papa lim to set up the portable tv at his workplace & clean up the mess made by his colleagues. Went to Jean Yip Loft for my 11th ipl session & i propose to eat Grin Affair's cakes as i thought it'll be quite inaccessible after today. But just as we were leaving, we saw a prominent landmark & remember by heart the actual lcoation for our next visit.
Matcha & azuki bean , Durian
went to handover 小黄
Walked quite a distance to Nex & we can't find a single stall selling vegetarian food, 2 food courts but none selling it.
ෆ's all vegetable yong tau foo while i only eat vegetarian for half a day just like my mommy
15th January

BTT on 2nd June. FTT on 13th August. Practiced on iPhone's FTT App

My instructor can be a little insane at times but i quite like it! He lets me drive at 80km/h for a learner, taught me to make the vroom vroom sound like race cars to not let others taunt me.
Shocking things like asking me to just bang the car in front of me instead of avoiding it as i'm at the right of way.

Failed my 1st TP on 31st Oct cause i got sabotaged by the tester, Mr Ng. Lots of instructor tell me he's a killer he never change. Hateful & very impatient guy, kept horning others.

Had a huge shock during warm up when the warm up instructor didn't gave me the usual car during training. He still tell me it's a new car, yes i would love a new car but it's worse if i can't catch the biting point.

Met a super nice tester, Mr Peh that kept praising me till i feel so shy but very proud of myself. He told me he didn't penalise me when i strike a little kerb (at the point of time i thought i mount kerb, thank god i didn't). "That's 10 demerit points gone but even if i gave you 10, you only got 4, you will still pass girl."
parallel parking
slope & 2 different types of vertical parking
Very thankful to have such a dutiful instructor who took pains to draw the parking lots, slope & making notes all over my training record book. Didn't managed to find him before & after the test, should really write in to compliment & thank him for being such an awesome instructor.
ෆ being like a little kid & insist on me holding up the wet tissues to take photos too
my ෆ kept encouraging me while i'm being damn nervous & zero confidence in myself
he already planned for a celebratory dinner the night before my test by asking what would i
like to have dinner to celebrate
I'm gonna miss driving, it's actually quite fun. I drive barefooted due to the influence from ෆ, very filthy but no choice, better grip on the pedals, got more feeling of driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment