Thursday, January 31, 2013

♡ Hl & Serene Day - 22nd January, Tuesday ♡

met for breakfast
i think this prata at AMK Hub is nicer than Jalan Kayu's
iPhone 5 cable & bling bling screen protector from Sg Mobile Case
amk ite has an aeroplane inside the campus
expensive chicken rice @ FEP
sakae sushi again. exactly a week since i last had it makes me feel like puking
i can't look at sushi for at least a month
the birthday girls
Finally got time to update my online diary as i have 2 straight off days. Work has been super tiring i think i overwork myself during the Metro sale. So glad to see my friends visiting me during work & buying herbal tea.
Miss having the time of my life to do my stuff & meeting my dear friends & ෆ as & when i want. It has been more than a week since we last met & we're so lovesick (-^〇^-)

No comments:

Post a Comment