Monday, June 17, 2013

♡ Cooking w/ ෆ - 13th June, Thursday ♡

this was 2 Thursdays ago
shopping for the ingredients
#1
mushroom soup & spaghetti w/ crab stick, mushroom & minced meat
I remember the pasta i cooked for ෆ about 2 year ago, the pasta's ingredients was prawns, crab stick, mushroom, minced meat & fishballs. Yes, fishballs because it's my favorite.
last Thursday
look at ෆ's hair
#2
luncheon meat & spaghetti w/ crab stick, mushroom & minced meat
ෆ felt like eating luncheon meat out of a sudden
this time round the pasta we cooked is oh so perfect
but we forgot to add cucumbers

this Thursday
so annoying
#3
rice(ෆ's) & meesua(mine)
eggs & sausage, black chicken soup & xiao bai cai
This time round we had enough of spaghetti. ෆ's mom cook black chicken soup for us & rice dumplings for me. Felt so loved & touched. I like to eat eggs a lot so we made an attempt to cook scrambled eggs but failed miserably. ෆ insisted on having vegetables because he's a health freak while we have sausages because of me.
Package full of colors from Sg Mobile Case, the Lepow's color is so pretty
such classy S4 cases, the material feels so nice to touch
saw this at instagram
look at the 6th rule
ෆ was using my jailbroken iPhone & he suddenly ask "is it my tummy growling or is it your phone?"
me: "it's my phone la! hahaha" he's so paranoid because his tummy can really growl very loudly.
i enjoy days like this, we cook, study(different topics), laze, have fun together & most importantly, clean & tidy up my very messy room.

No comments:

Post a Comment