Monday, June 24, 2013

♡ My Sweeties - 22nd June, Saturday ♡

loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the green tea so much
neoprints that make me laugh
Hate the machine that make our already very big eyes look so unnaturally bigger
Polaroids ~
time for me to get a polaroid album
Went to our favorite hunt, Genki Sushi. So sad that we didn't take more pictures. We're such hardcore gamers in the past but we didn't lose the title, yet i hope. We spent 3 hours in the LAN shop but all of us feel that we only spent 1 hour in there.
hope you like my small little gift Darling Lingy
bought from SgMobile Case
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee my girls so so much. Although we meetup once in a blue blue moon, might have disagreements at times, wish the wrong anniversary to me(humph!), when both of them gang up to bully me, i still love you pigs so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment