Tuesday, April 24, 2012

♡ Cycling @ East Coast Park - 22nd April, Sunday ♡

Only 6 of his colleagues came as the rest are working. Met them @ Burger King to have lunch. The bf & me dislike having fast food but we got no choice if not we will not have energy to cycle. I ordered Mushroom & Swiss BK TOPPER Burger & it doesn't taste nice.

Weather is sunny but luckily not scorching hot. The shop beside BK is quite expensive so we walked further down before deciding to rent the bicycles for 3 hours at only $12 but depending on which bicycle you choose. Only the bf & Brandon choose those racing type of bicycle for $22.

Bf, Me, Zuhri, Misliah, Shi Hui, Wan Ting, Rodney, Brandon
Everyone is complaining that their butt aches so we took a few short breaks in between to rest our butts

⊙﹏⊙ミ 










Whenever the stupid bf of mine cycle past me, he will keep trying to disturb me by winking at me & making humsup faces (≧σ≦)











Went to Marina Square for dinner, went to the arcade to play Daytona. I was going to be 1st but at the last few seconds 2 of them overtake me. Tsk!
We girls shopped for a long time @ Zara but didn't manage to get anything. But the guys manage to spend a bomb in there. My hiao bf finally get to buy the pants that he have been aiming for a very long time.

Was browsing through the pictures taken & can't remember how the bf managed to make me feel so pissed that i look like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment