Friday, April 20, 2012

♡ Titanic in 3D - 19th April, Thursday ♡

Woke up at 7am to prepare for work as mom is going for her medical check-up. She's been seeing the same doctor for 21 years already. Hopefully her illness can be kept under control.

Mom tied French Braids for me! 


Watching Titanic in 3D with the bf, sim & his gf. 
Titanic 3D


 The bf came to Tampines at only 8.25pm when the movie
 starts at 8.50pm. I hate to watch movies that started playing
 before i'm in my seat. I NEED & WANT to know
 the opening. Called him at 7pm to tell him why not i make
 my own way to Plaza Singapura instead but he
 said no. I should have insisted on it so we would
not quarrel would not have only salty popcorn left to
eat as we bought half sweet & half salty  (๑◕︵◕๑)




CURLS!
 Loving the after effect of braids


No comments:

Post a Comment