Thursday, May 10, 2012

♡ Nightmare - 10th May, Thursday ♡

Dreamt about mom driving me to Malaysia, we lost our way,got robbed & chased by the culprits. Phobia of Malaysia already!!
Such a coincidence or not, we are really driving in to Malaysia tomorrow. A relief that in real life, mom doesn't have a license, yet.

Celebrating Mother's day over there
love you
thou you stick the shrek towards me
✖ Her friend's house is a 2 to 3 hours drive from sg.
✖ Living with 7 KIDS for 3 days is a torture for me. I can't stand their whinings.
✖ Wolf dogs

✔ FOOD

Hate having to pack some stuff at the last minute as there will be items you need to use on the day itself.
Added tons of drama in my phone. Hopefully there's wifi in the house.

Going Chinatown to collect 2 cakes, takeaway ice-kachang for mom & eat the yummiest crayfish hor fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment