Saturday, May 05, 2012

♡ Hair Cut & Registration - 4th May, Friday ♡

Hair treatment & wanted to trim a little of the length but the auntie cut way too much. Tsk! Cut bangs but not quite used to it anymore. I miss my long long hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Went back to Mdis just to get the letter of completion. The service just sucks! From the start where i first registered for diploma, started school to graduate. None of the staff i met are reliable. Incompetence!

The bf bought 2 bottles of honey lemon for me as i was feeling very sick.

Loving my neck rest!
Accompanied me for registration at my new school.. Bridging Classes that takes up my weekends before school starts for September intake. Told Dad about it & he told me his company built my school. What a surprise!


Bused to batok to drive to Teban Gardens for XO Sliced Fish Noodles! My first meal for the day at 8.30pm. Sick till can go for diet already!
Signboard

Fish Soup
Broccoli w Mushrooms

Heading to Yishun Dam later to celebrate some guy's birthday. BBQ food & the tastiest, crispy, melty marshmallows which the bf is best at toasting! Hoping the bbq food won't worsen my cough. *fingers crossed!*

No comments:

Post a Comment