Friday, May 10, 2013

♡ Day 11 & 12 - 24th April, Wednesday ♡

Day 11 ღ 24th April ღ Hubei
i miss their dimsum so so very much
$15 SGD
just like last year, my luggage is overweight & have to balance the remainder to ෆ's luggage
Right after breakfast it's time to pack up, prepare for check-out & juggle between the overweight stuff. Mine shouldn't be overweight this year as ෆ bought a lot more than me.
McDonald's pearl milk tea that doesn't taste nice except for the pearls
Wanted to watch Iron Man 3 & we walked all the way to 上下二十 but IM3 only start showing during May. Wasted our time walking such a long way but we manage to shop for some last minute buys & we took their "tuk tuk" back for dinner. Such a coincidence, the "tuk tuk" driver is the one who fetch us for our 1st ride & also our last ride.
this apple vinegar drink has too much vinegar taste & smell
$31 SGD
Ever since ෆ doesn't have much appetite & even i got sick, we stop going to those roadside stalls. We've been patronizing the same restaurant for the past few days for at least a meal but today we settle our lunch, dinner & supper with them too.
By then, the waitress knew what tea we would want to order & look forward to our next visit. Their tze char food is awesome, dimsum is great (some dishes are even better than THW), the tea is good for our bloated, greasy tummy, the restaurant is air-conditioned & the staff are friendly.
hate it when ෆ frowns
& i'll tap on his forehead to counter it
We were sitting in our hotel's lobby, waiting for the time to pass for boarding & ෆ kept fidgeting & fell off his seat, hard on his ass. Maybe he got a jackfruit ass too yea? I couldn't help but laugh instead of helping him up because it isn't as painful when you fell on the hard cold ice.
supper right after dinner that's less than 2 hours ago
$11 SGD
Right after supper, it's time to take the cab to the airport for our AM flight.
Day 12 ღ 25th April ღ Hubei to SGP
I love how you make me laugh without fail everyday, I love how you sing & dance when we walk pass the ktv, I love how you took care of me when i'm sick, I hate how much you like to laze in bed in the morning, I hate how you take your own sweet time before you decide to shower at night & by then i'm already asleep.
the beautiful sunrise on our flight back to SGP
ෆ: you see i treat you so nice, book this flight so we can catch the best view of the sunrise together
me: yea right -.-
breakfast & the usual alcohol we buy for my parents
Just after collecting our luggage, i receive a missed call from mom while we're shopping at the DFS. It's like only 7:30AM & we haven't even stepped out of the arrival hall. I was so afraid mom would be waiting for me as she disallowed me to go to CAN because of H7N9.
I insisted on going so she called ෆ & threaten him. So ෆ discuss with me whether should we go or not, change destination or get vaccination.
It's too much hassle to plan another itinerary so last minute so we decide to just go & receive scolding when we're back.
Before (Day 1) & After (Day 12)


No comments:

Post a Comment