Monday, May 13, 2013

♡ Nihon Mura 日本村 - 11th May, Saturday ♡

Met YXW at 1PM to pass her some stuff & she reminded me that there's a better Japanese buffet at The Cathay. So i went down to check & the timing is just right for us & Lingy prefer Nihon Mura too. Walked under the scorching hot weather to Wilkie Edge to exchange my access card & walked back to The Cathay for Lingy to arrive after 2PM.

Nihon Mura; 日本村
2 Handy Road #B1-04 S'pore 229233
Trained to Orchard, see see look look at Scape before walking to FEP. Window shopping but we bought the same top after pondering for quite awhile. Our overseas trip killed our shopping motivation in SGP.
Walked back to PS from FEP while holding lots of shopping bags as Lingy passed me my NaRaYa bags. My mind decided to takeaway Fruit Paradise's tarts for ෆ, adding to my "no hands to carry anymore stuff" situation.
Mango Strawberry & Strawberry Tiramisu
Fruit Paradise @ Plaza Singapura #04-01
Thank you Lingy for adding to my NaRaYa collection & buying the exact same case
for me when you know that mine is spoilt

No comments:

Post a Comment