Thursday, March 06, 2014

♡ Miu Jong Medical Hall - 4th March, Monday ♡

3rd March
Movies: Non-stop & 3 Days to Kill

2 months since we last went to JB together
First stop would be Jin Long's curry fish head of coursethumbs up

both movies are not bad

finally i managed to find this
I saw it first at taobao, followed by a pushcart inside ksl selling at $17.90RM then i found it at the pasar malam (night market) right outside ksl selling at only 8rm each.
Love to go JB during Mondays for the food, egg tarts(!!!), the sweet & salty biscuit is called the husband biscuit. Apparently, it's not very popular as more people prefer to eat the wife's biscuit (it's sweet). Actually i like the wife's biscuit too but the combination of sweet & salty is too nice to be missed.
bought the chicken from the night marketdrooling
Feel like eating all kinds of food from the night market, black carrot cake(!!), crispy pancake(!!!) but we only bought the paper wrapped chicken (9RM) & walked over to our usual dinner hunt for stingray.
Right after i finished eating, i told ෆ i would be going to wash my hands.
ෆ: be careful ok
me: ok!
The moment i stood up & turned around, i managed to twist my ankle & it was so painful. ෆ who was still eating my singray (i can't finish it) helped me to my chair.
My body went into post trauma immediately, i broke into cold sweat, nauseous & dizziness. I was feeling so awful & had to put my head between my knees to stop the dizziness.
ෆ was worried & he had to keep talking to me while i had no strength to reply. He could only wait helplessly for me to get better.
ෆ went to buy 2 cups of water (1 for me to drink, the other for my ankle). He used my soaked in warm water handkerchief to apply on the ankle continuously. ෆ should have used ice instead of heat, the cold from ice reduces the blood flow to the damaged ligament but heat encourages blood flow but it still works as i manage to walk.
Felt better to walk & we went back to ksl, Tesco to buy 25 bottles of Yakult each. ෆ insist on sending me back home when i can do it on my own since i will be taking the cab back & Kranji is so near Gombak. So glad that ෆ is around & made me feel so much better.
4th March
Miu Jong Medical Hall
The moment i step on the floor i literally bawled like a baby. It was so damn painful, i cry pityfully with every step taken & if someone saw it they'll probably laugh at meI don't want to see
ෆ actually took leavewhew! (few days ago) as his home is having huge horrible renovation for the washroom's piping & everyone at their estate had to shower under their block with restaurant's look-a-like fridge kind of bathroom.
I hope i won't ever have to experience this as the thought of it is already mentally demanding.
practicing on the crutches ෆ brought for me & he just had to bully me
It's embarrassing to use the crutches as people will keep staring & i can only walk very slowly. When i saw the practitioner touching the previous patient's leg i gave a gasp & felt the pain too. ෆ frown at me & commented that it's not my legrolling eyes
Miu Jong Medical Hall
Blk 302
Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, Street 31
#01-1844 S'pore 560302
Tel: 6458 8452
The Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioner introduced by my mom is Huang Fei Hong's 4th generation successor. 1 look at my ankle & few taps he knows what's wrong with it. It's a damn ligament tear, all along i thought it was just a sprainworried
Takes at least 2 weeks to recover & the thought of traveling to school give me shivers. I'm ok with few staircases but there's a super long escalator without any lifts, i'm so afraid i can't move fast enough to 'catch' the step
The cab fare from my house to the location costs more than my consultation + bottle of spray ($28). The spray works wonders & isn't greasy like the usual ones.
not filling for us
ෆ didn't ask what color of carrot cake do i want & he assumes i prefer white (going 5 years of relationship yet he don't know i like black carrot cake?!) & he himself also prefer black, which makes it even more frustrating for 2 person to eat the white one when they prefer it to be black.
home after a bite at the kopitiam near my house
So glad to have the crutches if not i might sprain the other ankle too *touches thousands of wood*
& i'm even more pleased to have such a sweet & caring bf that will lift my leg to put on his lap to soothe my ankle continuouslylove struck Although he kept saying i was clumsy & when i don't know how to use the crutches or i'm scared he will reply me with "you will find your own way to do it"crying So exasperating!

No comments:

Post a Comment