Wednesday, February 26, 2014

♡ Hai Di Lao - 23rd February, Sunday ♡

last year's present for dad
Arnold Palmer
Come to think of it, i bought polo tees for my dad every year except for 1 year where 3 of us shared to buy a wallet. I realise the polo tees i bought are always black as the base color & some brighter stripes but still dull. This year i bought slightly brighter colors, ෆ ask me to get an orange base polo tee as he says my dad's clothes are always so dull. But seniors wouldn't wear such a bright color yea.
Robinsons Orchard
Goldlion ღ Arnold Palmer
Robinsons changed their image & it's so classy. Got the Goldlion polo tee @ Robinsons Orchard but as we walked further down, we bought the Arnold Palmer polo tee from Robinsons Centrepoint. So proud & happy that more than half of my dad's polo tees are bought by me!
HaiDiLao Hot Pot; 海底捞火锅
3D Building, River valley Road #02-04
Singapore 179023
Clarke Quay Mrt Station Exit G
ෆ & i arrived 2 hours earlier to get an queue number so my dad don't have to wait when he reached at our appointed timing. So glad that the brothers & dad like the food. I'm finally sick of hotpot & now i'm craving for Japanese food!

No comments:

Post a Comment