Sunday, April 29, 2012

♡ Appointments - 27th April, Friday ♡

Went to Mdis to request for the letter of completion. Super troublesome, have to go down another day for collection. Walked to Commonwealth under a super sunny & hot weather to the bf's office. Waited over an hour @ National Skin Centre for my appointment. Was in the room for review for less than 5 minutes but the waiting time for payment & prescriptions kills.




Was feeling very hungry while waiting for the doctor. We went to eat bak kuet teh that Dad brought me to have ages ago.
Awesome soup & tau pok
Chinatown for my underarm ipl @ Jean Yip Loft where the staff are super nice & friendly. It's only my 2nd appointment today but the results are great just right after my very 1st appointment.


I have super low tolerance for pain but the 1st treatment is only a little painful but still acceptable for me. But this time round it doesn't hurt AT ALL! The whole treatment last for only less than 15 minutes.

Since we are already at Chinatown i brought the bf the have super cheap dessert that even after adding extra ingredients it's still cheap. I guess we will have the dessert every time we go for my treatment.

Went to Bugis to find my Bestie. She's now a lady boss as she just opened her store, Twenty Third!
Bought this very beautiful velvet dress which i love very very much!

Impromptu decision for the both of us to stay out the whole night. Was mad tired the next day.


3 comments:

  1. Yay hehe the dress so nice hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how much you purchase for the ipl session from jean yip? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. I got it during promotion it was $88 before GST for 12 sessions :)

      Delete