Friday, July 06, 2012

♡ Amazing Spiderman - 3rd July, Tuesday ♡


I went to have my lesson at Ubi, then walk from there all the way to Tai Seng to have dinner with. It's his 1st day back after working at Commonwealth. Touched & feel sweet not?!
Eat mixed vegetable rice but i offered lots of food to cause i want to have beancurd! Too bad it's not 老伴豆花 but at least 51's beancurd is much better than those traditional ones. ෆ accompanied me to wait for my bus back home before returning to the office.


Had Big Breakfast with before going to Kaplan for dispute. Can't tolerate anymore as i feel that the consultant is just condescending me & the very last straw that blew me up was him not replying to my texts.
Promotion Coupon
Must fill up the stomach with food instead of angerෆ's dispute skills so power that i got my timetable that very afternoon. The loathsome consultant insisted on meeting up the very next day.

Amazing Spider-man in the night!
Pretty Emma Stone w her freckles
Nice man but a gross lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment