Sunday, July 08, 2012

♡ Headache - 4th July, Wednesday ♡



Wednesday

鹿港小鎮 (Lu Gang Xiao Zhen) by The Asian Kitchen for lunch with Deborah before going Kaplan again(¬_¬)

super nice Tang Hoon 
Broccoli w Mushrooms
The loathsome consultant sigh loudly at me twice just because i requested him to write or print a copy of the bridging courses amount. He kept saying no, cannot do that etc which i really don't understand why. That's normal & not an unreasonable request what?!

So i just sigh even louder & pick up my phone & acted like i wanted to text his director whom i lodged a complain to on him. Ended up he also write it down for us ಠ_ಠ

As for why he didn't reply my texts, there are 2 versions of it. His director told me that he is on course. That's his personal number, on course cannot reply?! His own version was he never received any texts from me. So obvious that both of them are simply lying to me. If they want to lie, why not get their stories straight before lying  (¬▂¬)

What's even worse is i have to go down on another day again just to sign contract. Just to take up a course is that difficult? Why ask me to go over when the documents ain't ready?! For goodness sake!!
Mdis consultant's service considered bad already but what's worse is Kaplan consultant's service. Went Mdis 3 times before signing contract. Went Kaplan for 4 times already but haven't signed the contract.

So put off that that i don't feel like studying anymore. If not for my mom insisting me to take a degree i would have dumped my savings & start a business. Can i don't please her anymoreeeeeeeee?

Thursday

Went Ubi again for lessons, met ෆ for dinner as usual. Wanted to reach Tai Seng faster so i took a bus & regretted as walking is definitely faster & nearer. Wanted to eat curry chicken but they only have rice. I'm more of a noodles than rice person.

So ෆ have to accommodate to me, a fussy eater. Mee Sua Bak Kuet Teh for me & ෆ's dry claypot bak kuet teh is definitely nicer than mine! 1st time having dry claypot for bak kuet & it's a must try! Didn't take any pictures of it as we were too hungry (。 ⌒ _ ⌒ 。)

ෆ introduced me the softest & fluffiest bread i've ever eaten! Ordered a pack to be coated with butter & kaya. Hurried home to change & meet Sheryl for some exercising.


Jogging with such awesome views



 


No comments:

Post a Comment