Tuesday, July 24, 2012

♡ Countdown to Hong Kong! - 24th July, Tuesday ♡

We booked our tickets on December 2011, 7 months of anticipation. Lots of hiccups along the way. Was going to start schooling so i can't miss 10 days of lessons as well as his predicament, my worriment together with our relationship dilemma. "We must love one another or die." - W.H. Auden

Countdown using Awesome Days - Event Countdown, using your own theme, wallpaper, sticker, picture, tape & font.




How time flies. It's finally today! The moment we touchdown, our 1st stop is Disneyland~!

Packing for a trip is horrible! Especially long ones, clothes & undergarments are a headache. Decided to bring about 6 outfits. Just nice we have 6 couple tops but it's a little insane if we wear all 6 on a trip. But ෆ wants to wear all 6 for the trip ♥‿♥

I've already made a list of my needs & wants. Day by day, the list gets longer. I'm gonna shop like nuts. Ever since i lost weight my clothes doesn't fit me well at all. Lazy to alter all except the really expensive ones & the ones ෆ bought. My shorts can be held with belts but the corners are so huge that i'm like wearing skirts.

Can't wait for ෆ to pat me to sleep while singing my favorite lullaby. Downloaded lots of movies but i doubt we have the time & energy to watch all but we must watch The Vow ok! Hopefully he's not going to snore if not I have to control myself from kicking him off the bed.

Seriously, typhoon the day before my flight?! Holiday pooper. Major sigh.. Lots of interferences whenever we plan for a trip. Please give me some good luck.. Wish i can be positive & be excited about the trip.

Just gotten news that my flight is delayed.. Fingers crossed.
Kept checking Hong Kong Observatory
All because of Typhoon Vicente. Reached the maximum of Signal 10. Finally it's Signal 8.

Boarding now~!

No comments:

Post a Comment