Thursday, May 16, 2013

♡ SGMC - 13th May, Monday ♡

too bright
mashed potato
salmon & teriyaki chicken
chicken & tomato sauce spaghetti
Dined at AMK because ෆ wants to buy Premier dead sea salt products. After that we went to Wilkie Edge to collect 9 books that are so thick & heavy. So what if i collect my books before school starts. They didn't give me a book as it's out of stock but didn't mention to me.
How can textbooks be out of stock when they already knew how many students would be attending the module & it will be out of stock till June. By then i would already be preparing for exams. Why do i always have problems from them what kind of service is this.
On a happier note, i met my favorite girl while collecting my books & i'm glad that she's much happier than before & won't be in misery.
8 Nike flip flops, 2 for mommy, 3 for myself & 3 for ෆ
We went to Bugis+ for the aircon as it's scorching hot outside & we're waiting for ෆ's friend to report for work to collect his stuff. Saw these flip flops that are way better than Havaianas & decided to buy a few but ended up buying more.
the colors are so vibrant

SgMobile Case
favorite Set E

No comments:

Post a Comment