Sunday, April 28, 2013

♡ Day 3 & 4 - 16th April, Tuesday ♡

Day 3 ღ 16th April ღ Hubei
silly ෆ forgot to change his slippers
第壹面
the wantons are so nice
$5 SGD
72 Street; an Asian fast food restaurant
$9 SGD
Lunch after our shopping,the food tastes a lot better than some of the restaurants we went to. The meat set is actually ෆ's & the beans one are mine. Fell in love with the beans ever since we tried 汤师父's beans.
ෆ's tops & some tees for me to wear at home
some groceries & my handkerchief


i like the material of my handkerchief
& 12 sleeping shorts
our buys for the day
approx $200 SGD


dinner w/ ෆ's friend so we order a 12KG fish
it's yummy but it has way too much bones
$26 SGD
trim our hair & the next day i'm doing a perm
$9 SGD
Day 4 ღ 17th April ღ Hubei
AWFUL
the fishcakes i'm having have gone bad but i like their thick soya bean
$4 SGD
my poor hair condition
don't remember what's the average hair condition my hair stylist told me but i remember mine fall way below that
being worried during the whole process & my hair drop quite a lot
$300++ SGD
it's done after 4 torturing hours
I like my curls but it's so expensive that i could've done it in SGP. Total amount was 300++ SGD & i still have to pay 15% for the hair stylist commission. It would've been more expensive as the hair stylist keep psycho me to do 定型 which amounts to 200++ SGD so i kept pushing the question for ෆ to answer as i hate getting brain washed.
Pizza Hut
Spaghetti w/ Pollock in Florentine style sauce
Angel hair w/ Basil Sausage
$19 SGD
The strawberry ice-cream spoil the brownie taste they should use vanilla ice-cream instead. We like their red bean milk tea w/ pearl that have red bean in it.
hotplate tofu is the nicest
$16 SGD
The dinner that caused ෆ to be sick for the rest of our trip. ෆ lost his appetite, kept having diarrhoea & kept vomiting whatever he ate but nothing happen to me i continue to have great appetite that i felt hungry every 1-2 hours after a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment