Monday, December 09, 2013

♡ Vomit Rants - 9th December ♡

aren't they pretty
So hooked on peplum & daisy, i bought 4 at 1 go(technically 3 as i only bought 1 to try & super in love with it so i went back to buy the other 3) #QueenShopaholic♔
Finally done with the horrible examscheerleader 2 smiley& i've got a lot to rant thus the title & this should be a long post. Let me rant before i update more posts of some mini meetups okSmiley
I really miss updating my blog & nearly succumb to update via Dayre but i don't want to if not i won't ever update over here anymore.

It's crazy to update twice but Dayre is really convenient(don't have to upload photos to Picasa & usually i edit them with the iPhone so i even save the hassle from transferring them over) & you can update as you go & won't miss out details but you will definitely leave out your poor companion.

Had a super hard time concentrating on studying, i kept losing focus & being distracted by the craziest matter like, my hair, more accurately the split ends! So i started trimming those ends on my own whenever i discovered 1, i will definitely find some nearby. I'm Queen of procrastination too♔♔
so many types of split ends & yet i have them all
oh yes, this is how i trim them too
Quite surprised there's pictures of split ends from Google if not i thought of using paint to illustrate my type of split ends.

Back to my rants, my pet peeve during exam is:
1) do not make unnecessary noises
2) do not talk to the invigilator loudly
3) just be damn quiet
My main point is everyone is already stress enough, so why create noises to irritate people even further. There's this guy sitting beside me who really pissed me off so much that i feel like yelling at him to stfuSmiley
1) he kept sighing & breathe out air loudlySmiley (ෆ also always do this unknowingly & it's killing me!)
2) he kept clicking his penSmileySmiley
3) he kept shaking his legSmileySmileySmiley (luckily we're not sharing the same table but the movement he made can be seen from the corner of my eyes)
He did all these 3 points REPEATEDLYSmileySmileySmileySmiley, kill me pleaseat wits' end Don't he even feel that what he's doing is damn annoying?!?!annoying smiley

I did look around but no one else seem affected by him. Is it my sensitivity?Smiley
Ok, i think i'm done vomiting those rants. ෆ is serving his reservist during my last day of exam/1st day of holiday. Such terrible coincidence uh.
But ෆ is bringing me shopping when he books out as i can't wait to shop & let's have good food too. ෆ always renew my contract every 1 year so it's time to get 5s! Still choosing what colors to get as the gold one isn't shiny bright irl but more like bronze, so dull.
Smiley#4Smiley
I've been pondering over which design to get as #2 can be matchy matchy with my bracelet but i decided on getting #4 as it's small, simple, heart shaped & favorite color (i still love blue & red, with green the RGB makes rainbow which i love too)
ෆ offered to buy it for me but i rather use my own savings as he has to spend even more on our ROM. Enjoying my long awaited holiday that i don't feel like sleeping as i've so much stuff to do

No comments:

Post a Comment