Thursday, December 12, 2013

♡ 4 Fingers - 28th November, Thursday ♡

Impromptu meetup with Bestie after class ended. From Little India to meet ෆ to collect my notes, MacPherson to meet Bestie then we went back to Dhoby Ghaut. It's like i could have walked from school to plaza sing if it's not for my notes.

4 Fingers @ Plaza Singapura #01-32
It was my 1st time trying & it's just so good & i kept having cravings for it that after my exam, 9 or 10PM i wanted to meet Bestie for supper & i've got tons to update her.
Bestie took such a nice shot for me but she refuses to have hers taken
At first it was too dark as the surrounding is too bright but Bestie introduce me VSCO Cam(Android also has it) which adjusts the brightness or contrast perfectly.
edited it to have some winter feel
Genki Sushi @ Orchard Central #03-32
Basically, we shopped for clothes while updating each otherSmiley & surprisingly i managed to control myself & not buy anything. Always forgetting to take pictures with Bestie, the next time we meet the 1st thing to do is to snap before we forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment