Saturday, December 14, 2013

♡ Catching Fire - 3rd December, Tuesday ♡

Decided to go out even thou my exams are nearing. Happily pack my belongings & took 161 to woodlands & even scan in to the mrt station where i waited for ෆ.
ෆ always like to ask "did you bring your passport?" (which annoys the hell out of me because how could someone, yours truly not bring the passport when they'll be crossing the checkpointSmiley)
Then it hit me that I DID NOT PACK IN MY PASSPORT without even even checking my bag i knew i didn't bring it.
The very nice ෆ wasn't pissed with me although i'm always pissed with him for being absentminded then he decides to be angry(jokingly) with me cause he feels that it's unfair. Why this ෆ of mine so small gasSmiley
yummy carrot cake
Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert @ Causeway Point #B1-24
It was so good, i can't wait for Mockingjay part 1 & 2. Or is it because 1 was too gross but Catching Fire was slightly better so it seems so great.
Just Acia @ Ehub! #01-40

No comments:

Post a Comment