Thursday, February 13, 2014

♡ 3D Monkey King - 12th February, Wednesday ♡

Last Week
5th February
Wednesday is a school day so we don't have much time to date after my lesson & i realize every week we have something to do or buy. Like this week, we went to Ikea as ෆ need to spend a bomb on washroom fittings.
gorgeous daisy petals mirror
but too bad it's so impractical
four seasons's
mao shan wang durian ice-cream $3
@ Tampines Giant Hypermart

This Week
12th February
ෆ getting chubbier that i will not be able to find his neck soon
Bread Talk's
Black Pearl; Mochi & Black Glutinous Rice
Monkey King in 3D
We had to buy the $2 3D Glasses as they don't provide it. I've already watched Monkey King with my family & i  actually fell asleep while watching it with ෆ.
Poor me had to rush through the assignments & make sure my similarity index is within the acceptable range as mine is usually quite high.
yummy bird's nest

No comments:

Post a Comment