Wednesday, February 05, 2014

♡ River Hongbao 2014 - 1st February, Saturday ♡


^ Chinese
Finally i'm back, from the mountains of assignments. Cny Day #2 is usually spent at my relative's house but this year ෆ didn't go over because of his havoc behavior at midnights. Thus i got to explain repeatedly whenever someone ask me "where is my bf?"
Even my dad ask me "where is ah lim?" Smiley & he even pass me a red packet for ෆ when ෆ didn't come & visit my family. This ෆ even borrow mandarin oranges from my family to go for his havoc midnights. So rude uh this guy.
River Hongbao
@ The Float Marina Bay
29th Jan - 8th Feb

12 Zodiacs
me

our OOTD
i didn't buy new clothes but this is new as i haven't wore it & i have an exactly same piece in black. Both colors have been in my wardrobe for like a year? To think i always grumble that i don't have any clothes to wear
Fortune GodHuat ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment