Friday, August 03, 2012

♡ I'm Backkkkkkkkkk! - 3rd August, Friday ♡

Touchdown at 12 midnight today. The captain of my flight back is a woman, so cool. Feeling very lethargic & contemplating whether to start unpacking my luggage or pinning down the happenings for the last 10 days. I would rather blog BUT the usb cable to my camera is in my luggage. Shucks!
I don't want to unpack my luggage as i have a huge amount of laundry. Bought a lot of clothes, like at least 20 tops & 20 bottoms?

I have not seen any of my family members. Where are they?! (๑◕︵◕๑)
Big brother is enjoying his ass at Australia, 2nd brother asked for gifts but didn't wait up for me. Humph! Mom called to fuss that i'm willing to come back already ah?! Dad whatsapp me asking whether do i need him to fetch me home.

Had a real good sleep but the moment i woke up. My tummy ache & went for diarrhoea. Speaking of tummy ache or cramps i bought an awesome heat/cold pack from Hong Kong. Something very different & better than what i already had.

Just ate my breakfast, the local delicacy i bought at Hong Kong airport! Wife Cake; 老婆饼, pineapple tarts, mooncake, almond biscuits from Wing Wah Bakery. The pineapple tart is so yummy that i regretted not buying more.

Shall take my own sweet time to unpack. So unfair, ෆ already unpacked his but going to pack up again as he is flying again tomorrow. I will only get to see him on Bestie's birthday. Wait patiently for my Day 1 post, we went to Disneyland~!


No comments:

Post a Comment