Thursday, August 09, 2012

♡ Hong Kong/Shenzhen Day 7 - 30th July, Monday ♡

Day 7 means it's been a week in Hong Kong & Shenzhen. Soon we're going back (๑◕︵◕๑)







Exit E to Ladies Street; 女人街

Mong Kok Mtr Station




 
the cafe we dined at
mine
ෆ's
milk tea
Side Dish: Broccoli w/ pork




The side dish isn't very yummy. We prefer each others main dish so we exchange! I favor ෆ's one as finally i get to eat something spicy!

nothing much to shop here as everything is over priced




















my top & ෆ's blazer from G2000
the diamond is actually a key ring holder
My Poohsssssssss
The huge ass pooh on the left is actually a luggage tag. On the day we return, ෆ told me he actually saw my tag before seeing my luggage (๑>◡<๑)

love the hygiene; everywhere we patronise we can soak the utensils with hot water

dinner

herbal soup steamboat w/ beancurd skin, frog leg, pork, tofu, mushrooms

fishball
I'm glad we kept our eyes open & observe our surroundings when we are on the cab to the Luo Wu customs. We saw quite a number of restaurants near the vicinity of our hotel. For dinner, we walk passed quite a number of restaurants before making our decisions.

did my nails in a lok mall near our hotel & love it!

gelish bow & polka dots - 10 SGD for manicure + 4 SGD for the designs
gelish glitter blue pedicure for 10 SGD
 ෆ also did classic manicure & pedicure (°o°) Without applying nail polish of course. Just trimming, filing & polishing his nails. Till now his nails still sparkle & it has been more than a week already  (¬_¬)

That lok mall that i don't even know the name of it is a heaven for the girls over there i guess. I did my nails at like 10pm & there are many other customers doing their hair, make up & nails. Cause they work or are going to party at the clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment