Tuesday, August 28, 2012

♡ Saizeriya Ristorante E Caffe - 26th August, Sunday ♡


This bf of mine is very easily tempted. Told him that my mom switched car & he also want to change. Truth is my mom also support him in changing. So he did some calculations & research, question his friends & me for advice in less than 24 hours he made the deposit for his 2nd car.
Fingers crossed, hopefully everything goes well. The bank, the seller, the garage people & the next buyer for his present car.


Saizeriya Ristorante E Caffe
Call Service

ෆ's tuna salad
Mushroom Soup
Winglets 
Black Pepper Chicken
What i like about this restaurant is the call service they provide. You don't have to wait & catch the waiters' attention.


Stupid boy came over when i was having my afternoon nap. Made a mess of my room & still nagged at me about my unkempt room ಠ_ಠ
Unexpected day out due to his eagerness to change his car. If everything goes well his next car will be in yellow color!
  just nice it can be a pooh car like this!



No comments:

Post a Comment